With all the advancements in business technology, does your business have what it takes to survive in today’s high tech world?
Business transformation expert, Steven L. Blue
joins us today to talk about what businesses need to do in order to survive in this new economy.
Steven is in the business of transforming failing and fading companies in the global powerhouses with 40 years of leadership experience.
He is a proponent of changing the thinking, culture and product lines of established companies to help them survive and thrive in the new economy.
Steven is also an author, speaker, and is a regular contributor to Fortune and Entrepreneur.
Listen is as we delve deep into what it takes for companies to go through a business metamorphosis and not only survive, but thrive.
The first step to going down the road of transformation is accepting the fact that you have to do so.
Steven answers in great detail:
- What do companies need in order to make a successful transformation into the new economy?
- Can we compete in this new economy and if so, where do we make this metamorphosis?
- How do you transform something like a steel mill that’s done the same thing forever into something with current proprietary technology?
- How as a leader of your business do you get everyone on board to adapt to new technologies?
- What is the number one reason most companies fail when they try to make this transition?
Plus, Steven shares the anecdote that helped him personally get his own team on board for this radical metamorphosis of change and why he had to replace most of his leadership team!