When it comes to leads, how do you follow up without coming across as too pushy?
We received a question from one of the Land Geek community members, Jason, who is receiving negative feedback in response to his lead follow up emails.
Listen in as Mark and team Geek analyze this situation from all angles to come up with sage advice for Jason.
Joining Mark are:
- Mike Zaino
- Erik Peterson
- Mimi Schmidt
- Aaron Williams
- Tate Litchfield
- Scott Todd
Mark sums it up in a checklist of do’s and don'ts:
- We don’t want to be annoying
- We don’t want to be in the convincing business
- We don’t want to focus too much on the land
- We don’t want to keep chasing somebody who doesn’t even open our emails
But we also don’t want to be timid!
- We do want to collect those “no’s”
- We do want to show up
- We do want to solve a problem
- We do want to be persistent
And finally, We don’t want to presume they don’t want the property, we want to assume they do want the property.
Afterwards, Scott lets his Surface anger fly as the bonus material…NOT Fluff, shenanigans continue.
And, what’s the story behind this hakkasani nay nay!?