A number of people come into this business with preconceived misconceptions about it and today, Team Land Geek is going to shed some light on some of those mindset myths.
Joining Mark in this week’s Round Table are:
- Scott Bossman
- Erik Peterson
- Tate Litchfield
- Mimi Schmidt
- Scott Todd
Erik takes on the most common myth, over saturated counties—There are too many people in this county, I should avoid it.
Mark puts it to rest once and for all with his McDonald’s concept.
The gang also tackles:
- Move on to the next county or re-mail when your list is done
- The number of ads needed for a sale
- Delegation—I don’t need a VA, I can do this on my own
- Goals—Setting goals too high when first starting out
- Money—I’ll pass on the deal since I don’t have the money
The whole point of doing all of this is to make money in your sleep and if you’re doing it all yourself, you’re nullifying the whole process of the passive income model—no renters, renovations, or rodents. We take this simple model, we build the machine, you make money in your sleep and you have true wealth and you have true freedom. But if you’re doing all the work, you just create another job for yourself! -Mark
Plus, want to win the Investor’s Toolkit valued at $2,000?