In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott talk to Jason Swenk—JasonSwenk.com
Jason helps marketing agencies grow their businesses faster. He’s also the host of two podcasts: The Smart Agency Master Class Podcast and Swenk Today. Plus, he has been featured on Entrepreneur, Wallstreet Journal, Microsoft and Hubspot.
Listen in as Jason shares his beginnings with us, and delves into:
- How he manages 100 people in his own agency.
- His core values and the critical one that is the glue that holds the rest together.
- How documentation and his core values help in finding the right people to work for him.
He also shares his nightly ritual of 5 questions that help set him up to be on track for the next day:
- Have I helped anyone today?
- Did I learn anything?
- Am I prepared for tomorrow?
- Did I give it my all?
- What am I grateful for?
If you focus on what you’re grateful for, you can’t focus on the negative stuff. So you go to bed on the right track and get up on the right track.
Finally, we dig deep into his 8 systems that every business owner should master, and why positioning is where a lot of people go wrong!