On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome, business coach, mentor, and real estate entrepreneur, Brian Ellwood to the show.
Brian Ellwood is a business coach, mentor, and real estate entrepreneur, who “retired” from the corporate world at age 30 after amassing dozens of properties to start his real estate portfolio. Through working smartly and forming meaningful relationships, his real estate venture grew into a 7-figure flipping business, which allows him to pursue his lifelong dream of becoming a real estate investing coach.
As a serial entrepreneur, he turned this new endeavor into a six figures per year business, while helping dozens of people get into their first investment properties. After 4 years of coaching investors, observing the real estate market, and exploring new trends, Brian transformed his coaching business entirely. Presently he helps other coaches break into the online coaching space and scale their businesses to six figures while enjoying the work they do.
While Brian’s story of being a corporate world “drop-out” isn’t unique, most people are afraid to take the risk of giving up a secure position to work on their passion. Brian uses his story and successes as an example to motivate his mentees to become a better version of themselves and getting their business to the level they want, despite difficult situations and setbacks. Having achieved most of his goals, Brian spends his downtime with his wife Carleigh and daughter Everley, discovering Colorado, snowboarding, skateboarding, playing music and video games, and drinking beer with friends.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Brian’s journey into real estate investing, business coaching, and serial entrepreneurship.
- The art of successfully entering the real estate industry.
- Tips on how to be effective at wholesaling and diversifying your real estate portfolio.
- The importance of creating a fool-proof business model.
- Delaying self-gratification to invest in your business and business opportunities.
- Learning how to solve your money problems by creating a passive income stream.
- Understanding the importance of a healthy saving habit while growing your business and diversifying your portfolio.
- Working smarter, instead of harder to find business opportunities and grow your leads and client following.
- Adjusting your mindset to set up yourself for success.
- Tips for forming partnerships with people who are capable of helping your business grow.
- The impact of demographics on business.