On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome Founder and CEO of REVA Global LLC, Bob Lachance to the show.
Bob Lachance is the Founder and CEO of REVA Global LLC, a sought-after mentor, an industry expert, and a former professional ice hockey player. He leads his company by the mantra, “no lead left behind” to ensure his clients, whether seasoned professionals or newbies to the real estate industry, make the most out of every lead, every deal, and every opportunity that pops up in their inbox.
As an entrepreneur by nature, Bob currently owns, operates, and manages several business ventures globally. With each failure and success that came with his businesses, he has garnered a wealth of experience which led to the creation of one of the leading Real Estate Coaching and Mentorship programs in the US. After many trials and errors with Virtual Assistants and stories from industry personnel who share his experiences, he was then bitten by the idea bug and in 2016, REVA Global LLC was born.
Before his official leap into the business and real estate sectors in 2004, Bob enjoyed a successful 8-year long professional ice hockey career which awarded him the opportunity to travel and reside in various places in the United States and Europe. Today he coaches ice hockey and enjoys the downtime with his wife and three children when he’s not too busy mentoring and engaging his long list of clients.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Bob’s journey to where he is at now.
- Outsourcing good VAs.
- The processes that go into figuring out which VA is most compatible with the needs of your business.
- How to examine your business to determine which tasks generate the best ROI and which tasks should be delegated to a VA?
- Understanding the key role consistency plays in keeping your business afloat.
- Maintaining an effective management system that can be easily manipulated by your VA.
- The importance of raising your game to keep ahead of your competitors and position yourself as an expert at what you do.