On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome founder and president of Local SEO Searches John Vuong to the show.
John Vuong is the founder and president of Local SEO Searches, a professional speaker, business coach, and mentor who thrives on helping business owners with their short-term and long-term goals, in order to get the absolute best results at all times.
He is a seasoned sales professional and internet marketer with an extraordinary track record for helping companies increase their clientele and profits. John has amassed a deep understanding of local marketing dynamics and consumer behavior throughout 15 years of experience working with CEOs, business owners, and marketing leaders at some of Canada’s most successful corporations.
With an entrepreneurial spirit, many years of experience working with more than 5000 local business owners, and strong knowledge of digital marketing trends, as well as, the essential functions of search engines like Google and Yahoo, John was inspired to create his own company, Local SEO Searches, in the year 2013. He also invests time in getting to know each client, taking a personal approach, and making customers feel valued and appreciated.
At present, John is a proud father who conducts an annual school supply campaign to assist admirable young people in the elementary and primary grades. His company Local SEO Search also offers free education to small business owners through live events and their podcast, Local SEO today.
Listen in as they discuss:
- John’s journey to where he is at now.
- Getting better at Sales and Marketing.
- Understanding your client/prospective customers’ consumer behaviors.
- How SEO helps businesses determine their rank on Google search?
- Understanding how to scale your content for maximum impact when posting on the internet.
- Familiarizing yourself with the media platforms that guarantee the best ROI for your business.
- The importance of doing your own in-depth research to paint your business as an expert in a niche.