On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome real estate investor and entrepreneur Gary Boomershine from RealEstateInvestor.com to the show.
Gary Boomershine got into real estate full time in 2004. He founded RealEstateInvestor.com in 2005 out of the need to scale and grow his own real estate investing and home buying business. With a family legacy in the real estate niche and a long successful career in enterprise and emerging technology markets, Gary saw the vision for RealEstateInvestor.com. He noticed the glaring opportunity to leverage people, processes, and technology to gain a leg up in a changing and competitive marketplace. Under his leadership, his business has launched a technology revolution within the real estate niche; offering an alternative to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) by bringing pre-screened motivated sellers and buyers face to face at the right time.
As he worked to develop and use the initial product and service, he saw his real estate business flourish by allowing him to work smarter and not harder. By doing that he is able to focus on the one thing that makes money which involves talking to sellers and making offers. Gary currently resides in Northern California with his wife and two daughters where he continues to be a visionary for RealEstateInvestor.com. He is actively involved in real estate investing and private lending.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Gary’s journey to where he is at now.
- Building or implementing systems that work for your business.
- Delegating work to people who will add value to your business.
- Why are people resistant?
- The concept of getting a return on your investment and time.
- The concept of opportunity cost.
- The fastest and easiest way for businesses to make offers and close sales.