On this week’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott welcome mentor and the author of Build Live Give Paul Higgins to the show.
Paul Higgins is a solo entrepreneur, author, and mentor who helps coaches and consultants to build the businesses and lifestyles they desire. He spent eighteen years working for Coca-Cola, one of the biggest companies in the world, but later had to leave the corporation in 2011 to focus entirely on his lifestyle after encountering a major health challenge.
Over a five years period, Paul founded and run several successful businesses that include coaching, advisory, outsourcing and technology. He also joined a mastermind with the plan to learn how to run his own, and in 2016 he founded Build Live Give, to help coaches and consultants build their dream businesses and lifestyles while giving back through investments and property.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Paul’s journey to becoming an excellent mentor
- The difference between a mentor and a coach
- The process of getting leads for your business through LinkedIn
- Can raw land be sold on LinkedIn
- Finding your target market
- Paul also shares some of the worst advice he has heard given as a mentor. Tune in to hear more!